Maintaining healthy lifestyles is important to Orlando employees. This includes the foods, snacks, and beverages that they eat. Your staff wants fresh, flavorful options. Then employees will feel their best and also be more productive.
Remember that saying, “You are what you eat?” Want happy, energized employees? If so, they should eat balanced diets. Healthy Orlando break room services support workplace wellness.
Keep reading to learn three ways to boost healthy eating in your break room.
1. Add a Tea Bar
Tea is a popular workplace drink. Why? For starters, it comes in many different flavors. You can also enjoy it hot or cold. Additionally, tea has tons of health benefits. Green tea is a natural energy booster. Thus, it keeps your mind alert. It may even reduce stress. This helps prevent burnout. Herbal tea supports your immune system. This helps your body fight off colds.
Add a tea bar to your Orlando office coffee service. The Vending Station can help! We carry numerous trendy tea options. Many of our coffee brewers have hot water spigots. This makes it easy to brew tea.
2. Upgrade Your Office Water
Hydration and health go hand-in-hand. However, busy employees might forget to drink enough water. An Orlando water filtration service is a break room must-have. Employees have access to fresh, delicious water. That’s because it removes chemical tastes. The Vending Station’s water filters can also make your office greener. Employees can refill their reusable water bottles.
Keeping bottles on their desks reminds employees to stay hydrated. This increases their energy. Hydration also supports heart health. Lastly, it improves mood. This is great for workplace productivity and morale!
3. Offer Healthy Food Options
Lastly, offer healthy food options in your break room. This makes it easy for employees to eat right. There are several ways to do this, including:
- Orlando Healthy Vending: Stock your vending machines with healthy snacks. For instance, offer granola bars or nuts. You can also label good-for-you options. This helps employees make healthier choices.
- Micro-Markets: These are mini convenience stores. Orlando micro-markets have endless options. You can buy fresh foods, like salads or soups in a micro-market. Or, get nutritious snacks and better-for-you beverages.
- Office Pantry: This is a space in your break room where employees can get free goodies. Stock your pantry with healthy foods. Try cereal or nuts. Employees love these free grab-and-go snacks. They’ll also feel appreciated and supported.
The Vending Station Helps Employees Stay Healthy
Want to take great care of your crew? If so, call The Vending Station today. We offer healthy break room services. We’ll help you find the perfect solutions for your staff. This helps them eat better. Thus, they’ll feel and perform their best.
Contact us today or call (407) 891.7632 to learn more. We offer vending, micro-market, water filtration, office coffee, and office pantry services. We’ll keep your team in tip-top shape!